Import a Video from YouTube to Keynote
2. Copy the URL from 'YouTube'.
3. Open an App that is able to download 'YouTube' videos such as 'Tube Downloader'.
4. Paste the 'YouTube' link into 'Tube Downloader'.
5. Select 'Buffer Video to Cache'.
6. Select 'Download'.
7. Open 'Downloads'.
8. Open 'Files'.
9. Video now available for use.
10. Select 'Open In'.
11. Nominate 'DropBox'.
12. Video to be saved in 'DropBox'.
13. Video now available in 'DropBox'.
14. Press the star to 'Favourite' the Movie.
15. Save to 'Camera Roll'. Video now available in 'Camera Roll'.
16. Open 'Keynote' and select presentation.
The video that was in the 'Camera Roll' can be used in many applications such as Book Creator to assist student in creating a dynamic narrative with embedded video and audio. The workflow process herein involved 20 steps. The process may be broken down in numerous other ways, however, this system has proved to be successful for myself time and time again and is always a simple and smooth process.